Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Mom and Mexico

ARGH!!!! I just got an e-mail from my family in Mexico. They want to buy a ticket for my Mom so that she can come down and visit as well. *sigh* Ten days with my mother???? I would have to kill myself. Don't get me wrong, I love my mom, but shit, I have trouble spending one race weekend (three solid days) with her. Ten days? OH MY GOD. But how can I deny her the chance? She hasn't been to Mexico in forever and she pretends to love racing. *sigh* *double sigh* Even I'm not so heartless as to say Mom can't go. I'm, all of a sudden, not as excited about Mexico.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, 07 September, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sucks,I understand and relate to how you feel as well. I love my mother to death..but somehow vacations just aren't quite as exciting when a parental figure is involved. I'm sure you'll enjoy your trip despite the new arrangement though. I mean..you're going to MEXICO!! That's exciting!

 
At Thursday, 08 September, 2005, Blogger Heather said...

I'm sure you'll find a way to enjoy it! Racing, Mexico...you'll soon forget about your Mom!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home