Thursday, September 01, 2005

Bored and Boring

I don't feel like doing any work. I don't feel like writing. I just want to sleep. Yes, a familiar refrain, I know. My allergies have been kicking my ass. When I crawled into bed last night I was so stuffed up, I couldn't breathe through my nose at all. I took two allergy pills but they didn't seem to help a whole lot. I took two more this morning because I was still so stuffed up. I'd rather have a cold. I know that'll end at some point!!!!

My whole department had a training session this morning. I took my knitting and got quite a bit done, so that was good. And the knitting kept me from sleeping throughout the presentation. The Faux-Big Boss Man did the presenting and when I saw him later I asked if we should be calling him Professor Faux-Big Boss Man now. He said, No, I almost put myself to sleep. Yeah, the stuff was that interesting.

Almost as interesting as this post which is now finished….

2 Comments:

At Thursday, 01 September, 2005, Blogger Scott said...

Boy have I had those kinds of days. Hope things start looking up.

 
At Friday, 02 September, 2005, Blogger Beth said...

Hey, I'm a knitter as well. (Duh, right?) What are you working on?

I hope your allergies feel better!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home