Friday, September 09, 2005

Hair Color Poll

My big dilemma today is "Do I color my hair tonight when I get my haircut?" Martha told me not to because she likes the color of my hair as it is (au naturel), but I'm tired of looking in the mirror and seeing more grey than red these days (although most people are sweet and think it's blonde – or are totally lying to me and just saying they think it's blonde). And since I'm going to Vegas in two weeks I was thinking that a bit more RED would be really fun.

Sure, I could help out the poll by posting a picture of me and seeing what those who don't actually know me think, but since I'm a moron when it comes to this crap, I can't do that because I don't have a freaking clue how to post a picture. The best I can do is post a link to where there's a pic of me. Hmm, let's see….Found one! I think the hair is a tad redder in this pic, i.e., less grey, but it's essentially right, so let me know what you think. Should I be a bit more dazzling? Or just color up the grey?


egypt
ANCIENT EGYPT
Famous Ruler: King Ramses II
Living Quarters: Brick, mud and straw houses
Hardship: Drought
Ancient Egypt is one of the most fascinating and
puzzling time periods ever. Plus mummies are
cool!


What Time Period Do You Belong In? (Updated!)
brought to you by Quizilla

Woohoo! Although was it really fair since I knew that Ancient Egypt was an option? Although since Ancient Mexico/Latin America wasn't an option, it was inevitable.

*********
Oops, forgot to mention that the hair color would definitely be of the wash out in six weeks variety. That's all I've ever done and my hairdresser assures me that if I hate the color that dish detergent would strip out the color.

4 Comments:

At Friday, 09 September, 2005, Blogger Beth said...

I know I belong in Ancient Egypt. I weep when I see great pictures of the pyramids. Weep, I tell you! Haha.

I like your haircolor, but if you are going to color, can't it be semi-permanent. This way, yes, you get a change (which is good), but you don't have to live with it if you don't want to live with it!

 
At Friday, 09 September, 2005, Blogger Jason said...

Your hair has always been fabulous as far as I'm concerned. Any dye-jobs have never been too drastic. Choose your own destiny, but I'd pick au' natural.

 
At Friday, 09 September, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go ahead & dazzle!

 
At Sunday, 11 September, 2005, Blogger Heather said...

I would always pick dazzle!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home