Tuesday, August 09, 2005

More Interesting Survey than Usual

I stole this from TrueJerseyGirl. She calls it a "meme." I've seen other people call these things thusly but I have no clue why.

01. When you look at yourself in the mirror, what's the first thing you look at? The bags under my eyes and consequently the mascara remnants that gather in the corners of my eyes while sleeping. Tres attractive!

02. How much cash do you have on you? Sadly about 37 cents

03. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"? best

04. Favourite plant? Something that requires a minimum of care and effort, i.e., thrives on neglect.

05. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Unavailable, which means Martha calling from Mexico!

06. What is your main ring tone on your phone? I don't have a main ring tone as I assign separate ringtones to each individual.

07. What shirt are you wearing? Red sleeveless shirt I got at Chico's

08. Do you "label" yourself? Who? Me? Never, oh wait, or is it ALWAYS! How about fat, insecure, pathetic, loser. I'm such a negative nelly, aren't I?

09. Name brand of your shoes currently wearing? Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars Hi-Tops

10. Do you prefer a bright or dark room? At work I like it when the lights are off and I just use my desktop lighting. At home while knitting or drawing, I like a nice bright room. Dark for sleeping.

11. What did you have for breakfast? Egg and cheese biscuit sandwich with a cup of decaf green tea

Yeah, where is #12?

13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Soundly sleeping

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? Aug 1, 11:53 a.m. – Lance Armstong is on David Letterman tonight (for the record, I did not watch)

15. Do you ever click on "Pop Ups" or Banners? Not usually. If I do, it's an accident.

16. What's an expression that you say a lot? Bloody Hell! Or "I'm so fucking tired."

17. Who told you they loved you last? I think Aunt Carol told me last night.

18. Last furry thing you touched? I think I patted Boris' cute little head as I passed him this morning.

19. How many hours a week do you work? 40 exactly, not a minute more since I've been told I could be terminated for working more.

20. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed? None, as I don't own any camera of any sort.

21. Favourite age you have been so far? 26

22. Your worst enemy? Definitely myself and my extreme underachieverness.

23. What is your current desk top picture? Bahrle and Talini lolling in the grass at the Detroit Zoo.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone? I think we were discussing a part order.

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to go back in time and fix all your mistakes which would you choose? The million dollars. My "mistakes" have helped make me what I am today and even though I get negative about myself sometimes I don't think I'm all that bad of a person. And who knows if my life would be better if I attempted to fix my "mistakes."

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, 09 August, 2005, Blogger True Jersey Girl said...

I couldn't tell you why its called a meme; it just is! And I am soooo jealous that you were sleeping at midnight last night. I am so incredibly tired!

 
At Tuesday, 09 August, 2005, Blogger Kathleen said...

If it makes you feel better, True, I was awake before 5:00 a.m. ;-)

 
At Wednesday, 10 August, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My theory is they call it that because it's all about you: "me, me". I could be wrong, though - wouldn't be the first time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home