Wednesday, August 29, 2007

More crap all about me

I borrowed this from Flumadiddle. The idea is to answer the pre-colon words/phrases using one word.

Yourself: nauseous
Your partner: nonexistent
Your hair: reddish
Your mother: tardy
Your father: worthless
Your favorite item: cats
Your dream last night: none
Your favorite drink: Guinness
Your dream car: Jaguar
Dream home: current
The room you are in: office
Your fear: love
What you are great at: nothing
Where you want to be in 10 years: happy
Who you hung out with last night: me
You're not: lovable
One of your wish list items: books
The last thing you did: ate
You are wearing: clothes
Your favorite weather: summer
Your favorite book: Eight
Last thing you ate: nasty
Your life: regular
Your mood: sad
Your best friend: whatever
What are you thinking about right now: puking
Your car: Focus
What are you doing at the moment: thinking
Relationship status: nonexistent
What is on your t.v: tchotckes
When is the last time you laughed: Yesterday

Labels:

11 Comments:

At Wednesday, 29 August, 2007, Blogger Nob Hill Omnivore said...

now you!! you are so damn lovable, it makes me sick. BTW stealing this from you will be posted in a couple of hours.

 
At Wednesday, 29 August, 2007, Blogger Beth said...

Oh boy, Guinness. Love it. And yum.

Sal says you're loveable. I thought that was very sweet ... and true.e

 
At Wednesday, 29 August, 2007, Blogger Kathleen said...

Sal - I'm just down today. Thank you. I needed that. Love you!

Beth - Sal is the best. I adore him and miss him. If I'm ever in the Northeast we'll get together for a Guinness. Actually, going to be in Maine in October...anywhere near you? All I know is that I'm flying into Portland.

 
At Wednesday, 29 August, 2007, Blogger fermicat said...

Don't be sad. You've got all of us "e-friends" (or whatever we're called).

 
At Wednesday, 29 August, 2007, Blogger Kathleen said...

Fermi - Trust me, it does help.

 
At Wednesday, 29 August, 2007, Blogger dr sardonicus said...

One good thing about having online friends is that they remind me that the rest of the world isn't like Tennessee.

 
At Thursday, 30 August, 2007, Blogger Jason said...

Oy! Hope you feel better and your spirits get a lift! I did buy some Guinness for my party on Saturday and there will be vegetarian stuff to eat. Hope you can make it!

 
At Thursday, 30 August, 2007, Blogger Kathleen said...

Dr. - All of TN can't be bad.

Jason - The plan is to be there.

 
At Friday, 31 August, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh, excuse me, missy! You are great at friendship. And knitting. And your job. And that's just for starters!! ~hugs~

Where are you going in Maine?

I have it on good authority that TN doesn't have much going for it. A good friend of mine told me that she knew she could stand up under any torture because she lived there for 2 years.

 
At Saturday, 01 September, 2007, Blogger Heather said...

You know I'm stealing this survey and the one above it! :)

 
At Monday, 03 September, 2007, Blogger Fantasy Writer Guy said...

I loves the Guinness.

Great use of the word pre-colon. It also describes all the contents of my fridge.

What happens in the budroqrm stays in the budroqrm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home