Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Kathleen Needs...

In an effort to post something, here is something everybody else has already done. I put my name and the word needs into Google and this is what popped up...I edited them, but there are still more than five here...along with my very inciteful and humorous commentary.

Kathleen needs to come back.

Kathleen needs help at work and family...

Kathleen needs help with Food, T-Shirts and Sponsors.

Kathleen needs a liaison between Conor O'Neill’s and the vendors.

Sweet Kathleen needs your name, address & phone number... (Who am I to argue against the "sweet" appellation?)

Kathleen NEEDS A NEW POWERCHAIR and that is what I ask for! ... I trust in Your provision for Kathleen's needs and that You will touch her body. (Well then!)

... Without meaning to sound rude, I think Kathleen needs to chill out. (From "sweet" to needing to "chill out" in two easy steps.)

Kathleen needs to learn ... (I need to learn what? How can I learn if they don’t give me details?)

Kathleen needs to make sure she stays away from Civil War era parks. (I agree with this. I don't have a whole lot of interest in the Civil War – hell, make that any war.)

... event enabled Mike to put an addition on the house -- it's almost completed – so that there's well-designed space to accommodate Kathleen's needs and do. (I'm thinking this has something to do with Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.)

Mary has something that Kathleen needs, such the ability to hire or fire Kathleen. Kathleen is willing to bargain her time and effort in her job in order to ... (I don't know, but I'm pretty sure I don't need to be fired!!!)

Kathleen NEEDS Atheists to be perceived as evil and inferior otherwise people might think we are. EQUAL? (This had a title of Crazy Atheist Libertarian which made me laugh.)

Tornadoes: Reason Number Two that Kathleen needs to leave Tennessee. (Where am I going to go? Somewhere where there's hurricanes or earthquakes?)

Kathleen needs to talk to people she trusts for reassurance that things will turn out great on the day. So far she's been a whirlwind of activity, ... (This week in particular I'm going to be a whirlwind of activity...more in another post.)

"When Kathleen needs help from Washington insiders, she has not one, but two Senators as near as her telephone. ... (Yeah, that's right. I'm well-connected in Washington. You just let me know…)

Kathleen needs to have more fun? (No shit, Sherlock.)

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, 18 October, 2005, Blogger Erica said...

Wasn't that fun??

 
At Tuesday, 18 October, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked your "Kathleed needs...", they were so much more interesting than mine. I guess "Clarity" isn't really a proper name. It's just a word. (sigh)

Loved loved your 80's flashback entry, Even though I was just a child in the eighties..it brought back a lot of memories of the fashion of that time. So cool! P.S. The eighties always make me think of that song "Take on me" by AHA. That's the first one that comes to my mind..every time. I wish I could see that music video again!

P.S. I know you think you got off the hook with the guest entries feature this week. But you didn't. You're on my hit list. I had you on the top, but I figured you would want to see a few other guests write first...before I pushed you on stage. haha. (I know you're groaning right now...) I just wanted to warn you ahead of time.

 
At Tuesday, 18 October, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

With my common name (john), just too many boring things came up. Oh well, perhaps I'll change my name to something like "Chad" or "Race" or "Sir Punchwell".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home