Monday, May 02, 2005

Church meeting today!

Quick entry today. At church yesterday, Fr. announced that he, along with three other people, is meeting with the Cardinal today to discuss the future of my church. Please pray (if you believe in such), send good vibes/thoughts that the Cardinal is receptive to our idea to merge with another church. I remember when the Archdiocese was closing churches the last time and wondering at the people crying about their church closing. I wasn't invested in my former church like I am in this, emotionally. I now understand the reaction and I'd be one of the worst, if it were to happen. So, please send up a little prayer or thought that the meeting goes well and that come November, I still have my church family.

Will write more later if I get through all my reports….Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home