Thursday, August 10, 2006

Beautiful

I have been completely swamped at work which is actually a good thing. Yesterday flew right by! And today went quickly up until I finished my assignment (the best I could) and then the last three hours dragged ass!!!

I basically have nothing to say because my life is boring. I worked, I drove my friend Darrell (I'm too lazy to link) to the airport, I stopped at Home Depot to discover I still hate them, then I went to the gym where it was jam packed and I did only 20 minutes on the elliptical. The highlight was watching Stargate SG-1. How exciting is my life!!!

Today was pretty much the same - budget, elliptical for the full 60 minutes but I had zero energy and then home to shower. I'm watching SG-1 right now and then it's on to bed, because my life is more exciting than yours. Or maybe it's not.

Pray that my life gets better or you'll all stop reading me.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, 10 August, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

Sometimes boring is good...just boring. The highlight of my week is the "Band of Brothers" marathon on the History Channel. I've already seen the whole mini-series, but it's damn good. Luckily to break my boring spell I've got some vacation coming up soon. I'll be bored out of my mind on vacation and it'll be great. At least there's the Tigers game to look forward to. Your weekends are so busy that my life is boring as plain toast in comparison.

 
At Monday, 14 August, 2006, Blogger Heather said...

I'd rather be bored than be busy and/or stressed. At least with bored there's options for becoming un-bored! :)

 
At Monday, 14 August, 2006, Blogger mr. schprock said...

That doesn't sound all that boring to me, Kathleen. And, after all, it's not what you do, but how you do it, and I'm sure you do it with panache and flair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home