Tuesday, May 30, 2006

At This Point In My Life

I took pics of the kids this weekend. Clarity has kindly agreed to draw them for me, so I had to get some pics for her. Unfortunately, cats aren't the best for portrait sitting. Many of the best pics (or would have been best pics) were all blurry because the little buggers just can't sit still. And I didn't realise the work digital camera had a flash which would have been really helpful when taking pics of Igor (all black cat). So, for your sufferance, here are the kids:

Boris - it's a little blurry, but he's just so damn cute, I had to include it.



Boris sitting in the bathroom window:



Boris sitting in the bathroom doorway:



Igor standing on my exercise mat (thought the color contrast might show off his cute six-toed paws).



Igor standing in the bathroom doorway.

6 Comments:

At Wednesday, 31 May, 2006, Blogger Scott said...

Igor is my favorite. And alright already, I'll post some pictures. I've been so busy that I haven't had time to blog properly, but that was part of the original plan.

 
At Wednesday, 31 May, 2006, Blogger Kathleen said...

I'm the Mom so I can't have favorites, although I love them for different reasons, if that makes sense. Igor is a lap kitty from the word go. Boris is learning to be a lap kitty, but if I ever get a camera and figure out how to post video to my blog I'll have to get a vid of Boris running down the hallway. It cracks me up!

 
At Wednesday, 31 May, 2006, Blogger mr. schprock said...

Great kids you got there, Kathleen! I should probably post some more of mine.

 
At Wednesday, 31 May, 2006, Blogger Kathleen said...

Schprockie - I firmly believe you can't go wrong posting cat pics - of course, only you and Scott have commented, so I might be wrong on that! ;-)

 
At Wednesday, 31 May, 2006, Blogger Dave said...

That close up of Boris is freaking me out. It almost looks like his eyes alternate between looking at the photographer and then the viewer. Sorta like that Mona Lisa smile thing.
Cute kids...I would have called Boris 'Smudge'. My calico has a smudge on her nose, but she came to me already named. I occasionally call her Smudge just to mess with her head.

 
At Thursday, 01 June, 2006, Blogger Kathleen said...

Dave - Boris is about the cutest thing ever and the fact that he lets me kiss his cute little head is all good. Igor is much more skittish.

And since I'm weird, I'm not a fan of pink noses, so the "smudge" is necessary for me. Although I do love his little pink lips. I'm a freak and I know it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home