Thursday, March 09, 2006

Five Factors

Your Values Profile

Loyalty:

You value loyalty a fair amount.
You're loyal to your friends... to a point.
But if they cross you, you will reconsider your loyalties.
Staying true to others is important to you, but you also stay true to yourself.

Honesty:

You value honesty a fair amount.
You're honest when you can be, but you aren't a stickler for it.
If a little white lie will make a situation more comfortable, you'll go for it.
In the end, you mostly care about "situational integrity."

Generosity:

You value generosity a fair amount.
You are all about giving, as long as there's some give and take.
Supportive and kind, you don't mind helping out a friend in need.
But you know when you've given too much. You have no problem saying "no"!

Humility:

You value humility highly.
You have the self-confidence to be happy with who you are.
And you don't need to seek praise to make yourself feel better.
You're very modest, and you keep the drama factor low.

Tolerance:

You value tolerance highly.
Not only do you enjoy the company of those very different from you...
You do all that you can to seek it out interesting and unique friends.
You think there are many truths in life, and you're open to many of them.


Interesting stuff...mostly true, I think.

BTW, I have not died from the flu, although I wanted to on Monday. I'm tired and "marginal." That's how a co-worker described me yesterday. "You look okay from the side, but full-on you look marginal." I'm sure he meant it well.

8 Comments:

At Thursday, 09 March, 2006, Blogger Clarity25 said...

That's an interesting test, I'm going to take it too.

I'm really glad to hear you're feeling a little bit better. Flu symptoms can be brutal and exhausting. Make sure you get plenty of rest and be easy on yourself so you recover your health entirely.

Eric and I are thinking about you and sending Get Well wishes!

 
At Thursday, 09 March, 2006, Blogger fakies said...

That flu has been terrible lately. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. Glad you're feeling better.

 
At Thursday, 09 March, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am also glad you are feeling better, because racing season is coming soon! F-1 starts this weekend! Who-hoo!

 
At Thursday, 09 March, 2006, Blogger Beth said...

I'm only had the flu once (crossing fingers). What a terrible experience!

 
At Friday, 10 March, 2006, Blogger Scott said...

I took the test and the results were interesting, and accurate to a degree. It basically said I don't value honesty very much, skewed by the fact no doubt that I have pirated music on my computer. I think this is a record industry scam to make me feel guilty. I think too that I answered that I would not turn in a family member for a crime.

 
At Friday, 10 March, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matty from DLand here...not a Detroiter...Harpo's was a fantastic club in my hometown of Victoria, BC.

 
At Monday, 13 March, 2006, Blogger True Jersey Girl said...

That's funny - "full-on you look marginal" - LOL

 
At Tuesday, 14 March, 2006, Blogger Clarity25 said...

Thanks so much for your encouraging notes lately. I particularly appreciated your comforting words and caring suggestions regarding my mother's health. I definitely have to get her to take it slow and everything else you had mentioned.

Thank you for being a friend!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home