Friday, February 17, 2006

Lamest Post Ever

Dear Ol' Michigan. At midnight it was 52˚˚F outside (at 9:00 p.m. it 58˚F), at 5:08 when was listening to "Traffic and Weather on the 8s" the temperature was 25˚F with a RealFeel in the 4˚F (-16˚C) thanks to the wind – to me that means windchill, but whatever. Let me summarise for you…it DROPPED FIFTY FREAKING DEGREES in FIVE HOURS!!!! I bundled up like Nanook of the North for my walk in today.

Okay, I guess I better defend myself re: my comment yesterday about not knowing Isaac Mizrahi was gay. I had never actually seen him before. I knew he existed and I believe one of my bathing suits is by him, but I had always pictured a little old Jewish man, not a tall flaming homosexual. It took me about 15 seconds of seeing his show to figure out that he was a tad on the gay side.

5 Comments:

At Friday, 17 February, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We had tornadoes in the state yesterday. Fun stuff.

 
At Friday, 17 February, 2006, Blogger Dave said...

A tad on the gay side? That's like saying water is a tad on the wet side.
I listened to the radio when I got up this morning. At 7:00 am it was 10 degrees celsius, by 8:00 it was minus 3. That's quite the change in one hour!

 
At Saturday, 18 February, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the cold weather, It's actually getting a lot warmer here in Germany...finally. We have to walk everywhere, Last week was completely ice cold freezing.

Thank you for all your caring notes! They really brightened my day, it was great hearing from you. I hope all is well and you have a great weekend.

Oh and Eric wanted me to tell you that he said "hi!", He's sitting next to me. We talk about you too by the way and I'm reading one of the books you sent me out loud to him after hours in the office.

Okay, enough rambling. Take care, kathleen!

 
At Sunday, 19 February, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, now I'm confused - I had to google Isaac Mizrahi to find out who he was, and all I come up with is a man in yellow flip flops and a lilac headscarf.

Not Gay?!

 
At Sunday, 19 February, 2006, Blogger GoingLoopy said...

We have had no tornadoes, but it took me 30 minutes to chip the shit off my car so I could go buy healthy stuff, like cigarettes and fast food.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home