Thursday, January 05, 2006

Some Weird Sin

What the bloody hell is wrong with people? Make sure those puppies are taken care of, but don't bother finding someone to stay with the kids. They'll be fine for five days while you're partying in Vegas.

Last night I had a dream that the YS found my blog by typing our last name into Google and this site being the first one listed. I was all panicked and I had to hurry and log on and lock it up. Of course, you can't lock in blogger which is one way it's deficient to diaryland. I guess since it's supposed to be a blog and not a diary…who knows. Thankfully it's not the case and if you know my full name, the only thing you'll find is a message from me to my cousin when he was in Iraq.

And how was that for a short update? I hope to write more tomorrow!!

(And for the record, I happen to love the Candy song by Iggy Pop - all the reviewers at amazon.com dissed it.)

6 Comments:

At Thursday, 05 January, 2006, Blogger Heather said...

I can't believe those people! Apparently partying was way more important!!

I like the song Candy...it was the first Iggy Pop song I ever heard!

 
At Friday, 06 January, 2006, Blogger Jason said...

Yeah. My parents read my blog at the local library. I've got to use a lot of restraint. I should start a second one just about them. I could write volumes about my dad. Also I feel that I could pretty much tell the whole world about anything as long as my parents don't find out. They really don't need to know about my sex life or lack of one. Don't ever let family or work find out about your blog...

 
At Friday, 06 January, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe those people would get a dogsitter, but not someone to care for their kids, How awful. I caught up with all your entries.. and as you can imagine, I relate to your fears about people from your life discovering your blogs through google searches. It kind of destroys things when that happens and you have to censor yourself. I wish I didn't have to lock up. Ugh.

Thanks for your last note, I hope you're doing well!

 
At Friday, 06 January, 2006, Blogger Dave said...

Hey Kathleen! Long time no respond. Candy...are we talking about the one with Kate Pierson of B-52's fame? Love that song. But Iggy makes me laugh. I recall watching some living dead/zombie flick at a theatre years ago and I saw one corpse coming out of a grave and I said, perhaps too loudly, "Nice to see Iggy Pop is still working." Cracked up several people around me.
I know about the fear of having a blog discovered. I haven't told anyone I know about mine. Not even the Squeeze. God forbid his slug brother should find it. I've been ranting about him over the Christmahanukwanzaaka season.
Speaking of fruit dip (hmmm), my baby mamma Weezie brought an awesome one over for New Year's Eve. Spreadable cream cheese base, caramel layer, and topped with crushed Skor bars. OMIGOD!!! it was amazing.

 
At Friday, 06 January, 2006, Blogger Glen said...

I remember Iggy saying that the reason he did CANDY was because the price of Heroin had tripled that year. Hmmmmm....

 
At Friday, 06 January, 2006, Blogger Kathleen said...

Heather - People are stupid.

Jason - I think two blogs/diaries would be a PITA.

Clarity - I'm pretty sure your problems were the underlying reason behind my dream.

Dave - That is very funny, but I can't help it, I love Iggy.

Glen - Not all that hard to believe, actually.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home