Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Survey from Clarity

Got this survey from Clarity

Are you named after anyone? Yup, my Aunt Kathy

Do you wish on stars? Yes, although I don't know why since my wishes never come true.

Which finger is your favorite? Middle, and for the reason you think.

When did you last cry? The last time I cried it was for a really lame reason.

Do you like your handwriting? Somedays more than others.

What's your favorite lunch meat? I don't eat lunch meat being a vegetarian, but back in the day I liked turkey. I always hated bologna and salami. My brother and I both hated salami and we tried desperately to have PB&J every day for lunch. We knew all we had to do was get through Thursday and we were home free because my Mom is so Catholic that we never ate meat on Fridays. As long as we were making the sandwiches we were all set, but our sister actually liked bologna (*gag*), so we had to fight her to make the sandwiches.

Any bad habits? Swearing.

What is your most embarassing CD on the shelf? The Ultimate Manilow. I can't help it, I grew up with him and I enjoy singing along to his songs.

If you were another person, would you be friends with you? I think so, since I have lots of friends, and I can't imagine all of them feel sorry for me. I must be a somewhat okay person to hang with.

Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? I don't think so.

Do looks matter? Yes, but looks are subjective. A guy I find attractive might be butt-ugly to another woman, and vice versa. If you're asking do looks matter in this society, I'd say Yes to that too. The pretty people in this world definitely seem to have an easier time of it.

How do you release anger? Depends, in the car I scream at the asshole who just made some bonehead move, but in personal situations I even shut down or I cry. Rarely will the person at whom I'm angry actually know it.

Where is your second home? Second home? As in the place I lived second in my life, because I certainly don't own a second home!

What was your favorite toy as a child? Books

What class in school did you think was totally useless? Geometry, although Clarity has a point with gym class. I barely freaking passed because the teacher made us do gymnastics and you got so many points for being able to do certain moves. Well, I'm sorry but I'm not gymnastically or athletically inclined and I think it's stupid to grade people on things like art, gym, music. Those are talent driven and for the most part can't be learned.

Do you use sarcasm a lot? Oh yeah.

Have you ever been in a mosh pit? Yes, find an old punk like me who hasn't been!

What do you look for in a guy/girl? I've given up looking – have you read my blind and on-line dating stories????

What are your nicknames? Kat, and I hate it when people use it w/o being invited to.

Would you bungee jump? Hell no, and before you ask, I won't paraglide and parachute either!

Do you think you are strong willed? I can be about some things, and not at all about other things.

What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Guernsey's Crème de Novi which is essentially Mint chocolate chip made with crème de menthe. YUM!!!

Shoe size? 7, unless they're Chuck Taylors, then I take a 5.

What are your favorite colors? Black, red, olive green, and blue.

What is your least favorite thing? Stupid people

How many widsom teeth do you have? Zero

How many people have a crush on you right now? Same as always, zero!

What color pants are you wearing? Blue jean shorts/skirt.

What are you listening to right now? "Sparklers and Bottlerockets" by Tijuana Strip Club. Right now I'm listening to Hate the Sound of Rain.

Last thing you ate? Dry Cheerios

If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red.

What is the weather like right now? Sunny, blue skies, summer in autumn, which is okay since we didn't have summer in summer.

Last person you talked to on the phone? My former supervisor

First thing you notice about the opposite sex? Face, eyes, smile

How are you today? Doing well, thanks. My allergies are a little annoying, but nothing new there.

Favorite drink? Water, but I will occasionally splurge and get myself a Pineapple Orange Faygo

Favorite alcoholic drink? Guinness

Favorite sport? Champ Car racing and hockey

Hair color? Strawberry blonde

Eye color? Blue.

Do you wear contacts? Only when I want to see.

Siblings? Older brother and sister, younger brother and sister. I am the poor neglected middle child! ;-)

Favorite food? Mashed potatoes

Last movie you watched? High Society with Bing Crosby, Grace Kelly, Frank Sinatra and Louis Armstrong. Musical remake of The Philadelphia Story. I quite enjoyed it.

What is your favorite day of the year? I'm narcissistic enough to say My Birthday!!!

Are you too shy to ask someone out? No, but I won't do it anymore. I've determined that regardless of what they say, men don't actually want to be asked out, unless it by a gorgeous model/famous actress.

Scary movies or happy endings? I'm not a big fan of scary movies and sometimes happy endings really annoy me.

Hugs or kisses? Hugs.

What are your current living arrangements? Living in my 1100 sq ft apt. with my two cats, Boris and Igor.

What's on your mouse pad? Work, nothing. Home, autographed Mario Andretti mousepad.

Favorite board game? Boggle

What did you watch on TV last night? Nothing, I was at the hospital visiting Maureen and Aidan and then I read my book.

Favorite smell? Vanilla and honeydew melon.

What is the first thing you think when you wake up? Dammit, I shouldn't have snoozed that one last time.

Favorite sound? Music

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home