Friday, January 20, 2006

Not a real post, just a meme...and actual tags.

I've been tagged by Jason.

4 Jobs you have had in your life: babysitting (by the age of 13), Burger King (every job they had, I did as I worked there for six years), Circulation Desk clerk and book shelver at the University Library (I used to be able to say my alphabet backwards), Secretary/Admin at University

4 Movies you could watch over and over: The Italian Job (newer one, although I have watched the Michael Caine version twice), Ocean's Eleven, Ocean's Twelve, Ever After

4 Places you have lived: Redford, MI; Inkster, MI; Dearborn, MI; San Francisco, CA

4 TV Shows you love to watch: How Do I Look?; What Not To Wear; I Love the 80s, Cold Case Files

4 Places you have been on Vacation: Mexico City; Cairo, Egypt; Yellowstone, the Grand Tetons and Boise, ID (it was one vacation); Toronto, ONT

4 Websites you visit daily: The Freep; SFGate; The Ecology Fund; and Red Jellyfish to click for the rainforest and the chimps.

4 of your favourite foods: Pizza, asparagus tempura sushi, garlic mashed potatoes, grilled cheese sandwiches

4 Places you would rather be right now: Home, almost anywhere warm where there's no chance of a snowball in hell of it snowing tomorrow.

4 Bloggers you are tagging: Dave, Erica, Ursamajor, and Smed

6 Comments:

At Friday, 20 January, 2006, Blogger fakies said...

We have the same taste in movies, it seems. Those are 4 of my favorites.

 
At Friday, 20 January, 2006, Blogger Kathleen said...

Trina - Can't go wrong watching movies with numerous hot men in them. ;-)

 
At Friday, 20 January, 2006, Blogger Glen said...

Good luck on Monday...my brother was a contractor at Ford and his whole department was laid off this past Tuesday. IF it does happen to you it won't be the end of the world, just another new opportunity for you. You are not someone I would worry about, you'd be able to find a job quickly!

 
At Saturday, 21 January, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As far as food goes, those are 4 of my favorites too! Add Olives and California Rolls..it would be a perfect combination:). Also, I've always wanted to go to Egypt!

Thanks for your last notes in my photoblog! I really enjoyed reading them! It really brightened my day! I hope you have a great weekend, Kathleen!

Best wishes
-Clarity

 
At Saturday, 21 January, 2006, Blogger Heather said...

Ever After is definitely a movie I could watch over & over & over. I'm always finding myself telling people "Go...catch a chicken!"

 
At Saturday, 21 January, 2006, Blogger mr. schprock said...

I really like your four favorite foods. Let’s go out for dinner sometime!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home