Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Just another stupid survey

Welcome to the Fall 2004 edition of getting to know me.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:08 a.m.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Opals. I hate diamonds and pearls are old-ladyish.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Shrek2

4. What is your favorite TV show? Of all time? M*A*S*H. Presently? Cold Case Files on A&#

5. What did you have for breakfast? Dry Cheerios

6. What is your middle name? Marie

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Sushi (veggie, obviously), Vietnamese at Annam, Mexican

8. What are your favorite Potato chips? Don't like potato chips, but if I have to choose: Cape Cod's Dark Russets

9. What is your favorite CD at the moment? PlanetUron, Whatever

10. What kind of car do you drive? 2000 Ford Focus

11. Favorite sandwich? Grilled cheese with tomato or pickle or PB&J!

12. What characteristics do you despise? Arrogance

13. Favorite item of clothing? My huge fleece pants I got in the Castro years ago

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Spain, Sweden, Peru, Mexican Yucatan

15. What color is your bathroom? White as I live in an apt., but I accent with purple and green.

16. Favorite clothing store? Chico's

17. Where would you retire to? Somewhere with 80-90F weather every day.

18. Favorite time of day? 4:00 p.m. when I get off work

19. What was your most memorable birthday? This year! My friends gave me a party. I went to Chicago with Meg to see SuperDiamond, and then Mom and Meg planned a surprise party for family and another group of friends.

20. Where were you born? Detroit, MI

21. Favorite sport to watch? Champ Car World Series and the NHL (bastards – owners and players, but specifically Gary Bettman and Bob Goodenow).

22. Are you a morning person or night owl? I'm a Day Person. I get up early but it's so I can get off work while it's still daylight and enjoy some of the day.

23. What is your shoe size? 7 (5 in Chuck Taylors)

24. Do you have any pets? Boris and Igor the Always Hungry Cats.

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your family and friends? Nothing to share.

26. What did you want to be when you were little? A nurse, until I figured out that I don't really like blood and guts.

27. What were you meant to be doing? I was meant to be rich, but not famous, skinny and fabulous and able to knit all day!

28. What book are you currently reading? Justine of the Alexandria Quartet by Lawrence Durrell

29. What is your favorite color? Black, olive green, red

30. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Mother Lode or Crème de Novi (mint chocolate chip made with crème de menthe instead of peppermint)

31. Red or white wine? white

32. How do you have time to do this right now? I'm waiting to hear from people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home