Thursday, November 04, 2004

Tears for Fears

Hello all. I'm still depressed but it's getting better. I went to the Tears for Fears concert last night at the State Theatre and it was a good time. I must give a shout out of thanks to Gay Skinny Vinyl Boy for the only laugh I had all day yesterday. "Thanks for your run through the venue to get to the floor so you could dance, or whatever the hell you had to do. I didn't think I was ever going to smile again yesterday and you actually made me laugh out loud. Now it's time to re-think your outfit. The black vinyl zip-up the front onesie was never a good look for anybody!"

And I highly recommend seeing Tears for Fears if they come to your town (of course, all of you live here in Detroit save Clarity, so unless your name is Glen or Kathleen, you missed it). You're just going to have to deal with it. And make a concerted effort to catch them next time. Their version of Mad World had tears rolling down my face as I contemplated the mad world in which we're all living right now. And no, I was not in the least bit hormonal yesterday.

I'm now contemplating making Urs go to see Skinny Puppy with me next Friday night. She told me last week that she wouldn't make me go to the Pixies if I didn't want to.

Well, this a scintillating entry, isn't it? I have nothing else to add….outta here in 45 minutes! Woohoo!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home