Monday, November 08, 2004

Survey

I've borrowed yet another survey from Clarity:

LAYER ONE: On The Outside

Name = Kathleen

Birthplace = Detroit

Current Location = Dearborn

Eye Color = Blue

Hair Color = Strawberry blonde

Height = 5'6

Righty or Lefty = Righty

LAYER TWO: On The Inside

Your heritage = German/Irish

Shoes you wore today = My all black Chuck Taylor Converse All Star High Tops

Your fears = Losing my job in the present economy. No hockey this season. That something is seriously wrong with Boris (he's been coughing like he has the croup but the vet couldn't find anything with quick (non-invasive) examination).

Your perfect pizza = Fresh mushrooms, onions and artichokes

LAYER THREE: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow

Your most overused phrase on AIM = I don't have AIM.

Your thoughts first waking up = "Do I really have to get up?"

Your best physical feature = My eyes.

Your bedtime = I aim for 9:30 but am not very successful of late.

LAYER FOUR: Your Pick

Pepsi or Coke = Neither

McDonald's or Burger King = Burger King – veggie Whoppers.

Single or group dates = Single

Adidas or Nike = Neither (Converse or Saucony)

Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea = Don't drink iced tea.

Chocolate or vanilla = Chocolate

Cappuccino or coffee = Decaf Green Tea

LAYER FIVE: Do You?

Smoke = Nope, never

Cuss = all the fucking time.

Sing = Along in the car.

Take a shower everyday = Hell yes, it's my version of a cup of coffee!

Have a crush(es) = ...yes

Think you've been in love = Maybe.

Like(d) high school = Yes and no.

Want to get married = Uncertain.

Believe in yourself = Sometimes.

Get motion sickness = Never in my life.

Think you're attractive = Not particularly.

Think you're a health freak = Um, no.

Get along with your parents = Mom, yes, although she makes me crazy. Father, no.

Like thunderstorms = Yes, although the cats don't seem to.

Play an instrument = *sigh* no…

LAYER SIX: In the past month have you...

Drank alcohol = Um, yes.

Smoked = Nope

Done a drug = Nope

Made Out = HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!

Gone on a date = No

Gone to the mall = Yes.

Eaten an entire box of Oreos = Don't like Oreos.

Eaten sushi = Just last Tuesday – it was the highlight of Election Day/week.

Been on stage = Other than graduation? I probably was in grade school.

Been dumped = Yes

Gone skating = Yes, but not in years!

Gone skinny dipping = No.

Dyed your hair = Yes

Stolen anything = No.

LAYER SEVEN: Ever...

Played a game that required removal of clothing = No. Hell, I was in my early 20s before I played Spin the Bottle.

Been trashed or extremely intoxicated = A few times.

Been caught "doing something" = Almost.

Been called a tease = Not to my face.

Gotten beaten up = No.

Shoplifted = No.

LAYER EIGHT: Getting Older

Age you hoped to be married = Never actually hoped to be married.

Numbers and Names of Children = No children

Describe your dream wedding = Nothing specific, just a man I love and who adores me back at the front waiting for me.

How do you want to die = In my sleep when I'm 100.

What do you want to be when you grow up = Not a what…I want to be kind, compassionate, intelligent, loved by my friends and family, not too big of a PITA.

What country(ies) would you most like to visit = Spain, Sweden.

LAYER NINE: In a boy/girl

Best eye color? = Brown

Best hair color? = Dark Brown

Short or long hair = Either or bald.

Height = 5'9" or taller

Best articles of clothing = Blue jeans

Best first date location = No clue since I suck at dating

LAYER TEN: In The Numbers...

Number of drugs taken illegally = None.

Number of people I could trust with my life = Maybe it's misfounded but I'd trust a whole lot of people with my life. +50

Number of CDs that I own = about 500

Number of piercings = Just my ears.

Number of tattoos = 0

Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper? = Twice – college newspaper.

Number of scars on my body = Three. One on the inside of my right forearm where a small cousin scraped with his fingernail (many years ago). One above my right eye where I ran into the hose roller-upper thingy at the age of 3 or 4. And the last one on my neck where I had my cervical diskectomy surgery four years ago.

Number of things in my past that I regret = My biggest regret is dating a jackass for four years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home