Sunday, July 09, 2006

Oh Happy Day

Oh Happy Day!

I totally did the Happy Dance today when my Mom told me the news. He's been a slack-ass for the past three seasons, floating around and hitting only when he couldn't avoid it and then he didn't hit any harder then my 87-year-old Grandma. Nice to see that the Rangers are still over-paying players, even in this day of a salary cap. I had been scared to death that the Wings were going to re-sign him, so Whew! Next up on the Worry List? They're freaking talking to Belfour??? What the hell? I think people down at Olympia Entertainment are smoking crack, because it's the only explanation for considering that nutcase. He's just another player who needs to give it up and retire. He's too damn old for the game, to say nothing of his previous injuries. And I won't even mention the time he tried to castrate Martin Lapointe with his goalie stick.

1 Comments:

At Monday, 10 July, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey did you get a package???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home