Thursday, June 15, 2006

Allergies are winning

My allergies are kicking my ass from here to Timbuktu today. I took an Alavert last night (I started taking them a month or so ago and worked like a dream), but it did nothing. I took another this morning when I couldn't stop sneezing, my eyes wouldn't stop watering and my nose wouldn't stop running. That was a good two hours ago and still nothing. I'm completely freaking miserable and want to die. Okay, probably not literally. I'm working on my Zoo entry complete with pictures which I hope will be up later today. TTFN!

6 Comments:

At Thursday, 15 June, 2006, Blogger Scott said...

Sorry about the sniffles Kat. Sounds awful.

I saw your reply to my story. I'll post something back there later. I might rewrite the ending anyway. You can tell it's a dream when she tells him to wake up, and it gets a bit surreal anyway. The breaking of the cigarette at the end refers back to a sentence where he implies that he knows he's been trying to kill himself with the smokes. By breaking it, he is committing himself to living life. Artsy I know.

What do you mean by "subjunctive"? I don't know what you mean here.

 
At Thursday, 15 June, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I had my stag party in Chicago" sounds pretty effing cool in my book!!

 
At Thursday, 15 June, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, just get better! HUG!

 
At Thursday, 15 June, 2006, Blogger Beth said...

I'm allergic to so much crap that I have chronic hives all year long. The only thing that helps is Zyrtec. Could it be time for you to switch?

 
At Friday, 16 June, 2006, Blogger Dave said...

Aww, you poor girl. :o(
Hope you're feeling better soon. Might need to try some different meds.
I just booked another appointment with my Dr. because of this stupid sinus thing I've had since...oh...October I think.
Allergy meds did nothing (surprise), Nasonex isn't touching it (hate spraying stuff up my nose). Now I want antibiotics!!!
:o)

 
At Friday, 16 June, 2006, Blogger Miranda said...

Allergies begone!

*raises a fist*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home