Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I'm back from vacation but too busy to write a real entry

1: Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
Line 4 reads: "…domestic inadequacy, my hopelessness over clothes and food…"

2: Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?:
Pile of papers on my desk.

3: What is the last thing you watched on TV?:
The Wrong Man by Alfred Hitchcock (my cable company turned my cable off while I was gone, even though they get paid every month automatically, so I had to watch a movie).

4: WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is:
3:12 p.m..

5: Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?:
2:44 p.m. – shit, that's an extra half hour I have to be here.

6: With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?:
People talking.

7: When did you last step outside? what were you doing?:
5:45 a.m., walking to work this morning.

8: Before you came to this website, what did you look at?:
www.freep.com

9: What are you wearing?:
Black Traveller's Tunic Top and Pants from Chico's, all black Chucks

10: Did you dream last night?:
No.

11: When did you last laugh really hard?:
On the plane sitting on the tarmac in Detroit. I listened to a woman introduce herself and her husband in this way (names changed to protect the moronic), "Oh hi, I'm Jane, this is my husband John. We're the Does." I mean, really, who the fuck introduces themselves thusly???

12: What is on the walls of the room you are in?:
Walls? How about cubicle? Pictures of me with nieces, nephews, mom, brother, my friend Jody (and the Stanley Cup). Pics of Pupo aka Roberto Moreno, my friend Steve in his racing gear, Jeremy McGrath, Igor Larionov, and a classic pic from the 1960s of Carroll Shelby, Dan Gurney, James Garner and Richie Ginther.

13: Seen anything weird lately?:
White trash women with Bahamian braids (should never ever be done)

14: what do you think of this quiz?:
Different than most, except for the "What are you wearing" question.

15: What is the last film you saw?:
The Wrong Man

16: If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?:
Get my mom her dream house and out of the POS condo from hell.

17: Tell me something about you that I don't know:
Polar bears are my favorite animal (although rhinos are a very very very very close second).

18: If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?:
Smack all morons upside their respective heads. That includes stupid politicians, terrorists and anybody else I deem in need of a good "upside the head."

19: Do you like to dance?:
I used to live to dance!

20: Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?:
I've never actually found a girl's name that I like all that well.

21: Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?:
Ian or Andrew – but as I'm never having children, these last two questions are moot.

22: Would you ever consider living abroad?:
Possibly.

23: are you hot?
I have my portable heater on…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home