Thursday, February 17, 2005

90s Movie Character, the IRS and a quiz

I took Clarity's Which 90s movie character are you? and this is what I got.

You are Celine from
You are Celine from "Before Sunrise"
Take Which 90's movie character are you? today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

You are an "old soul", You love to get absorbed into a good book curled on the windowsill, you like to observe the things around you and be introspective.
You have deep thoughts which you don't always share with others. You're feminine, beautiful, intelligent and mysterious. There is also an underlying innocence about you.

Unfortunately, I don't have a freaking clue who Celine or the movie Before Sunrise is. I guess I better add it to my Netflix list and see if I want to be like Celine. I see the name Celine and I get hives thinking that it's Celine Dion.


Bloody IRS. If your address is correct, you can use this form. Well, why can't the bloody government get my damn address correct??? I have lived here for almost five years and every year they think I live in a single digit apartment, meaning they leave off the second digit and I can't e-file, although they want you to. Well, I'd like to, but you dumbasses can't get my address correct. And for some reason the State of Michigan just simply refuses to send me forms. Every year I have to go on-line and download the forms. It's pissing me off!!!

And, oh look, a survey I stole from Heather, because I could and it looked more interesting than the usual ones. Or at least different.

48 questions for you to love...

1. Your name spelled backwards:
Neelhtak

2. Where were your parents born?
Detroit, MI, I think.

3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Work computer? Nothing, they don't let us download anything. Home? No clue, as I haven't downloaded anything in a while – but it was probably a webshots picture.

4. What's your favorite restaurant?
Traffic Jam & Snug, although I'm quite happy at Bastone, as well.

5. Last time you swam in a pool?
Actually swum? Good question. I was in a pool (kind of) on the cruise a few weeks ago.

6. Have you ever been in a school play?
I don't think so, but I don't remember grade school all that well. I remember being a butterfly for something but I don't think it was a play.

7. How many kids do you want?
ZERO

8. Type of music do you dislike most?
Country & Western, smooth Jazz, Britney Spears-type pop

9. Are you registered to vote?
Of course.

10. Do you have cable?
Hell yes! No hockey (not that there is this year any way) or racing w/o it. Besides I hate reality TV and that means I'm not watching network TV!

11. Have you ever ridden on a moped?
Yup, my friend Tom would give me a ride home from my massage when I lived in SF and he only had a moped back then. Have I ever ridden one by myself? Heck no!

12. Ever prank call anybody?
Nope, but I was prank called back in high school. The cool kids mistook me for a different girl of the same first name, same first initial of last name. I didn't find out until years later what the deal was.

13. Ever get a parking ticket?
Yes, twice. Parked in front of my own apartment where there is not sufficient parking. The first ticket I parked where I had seen tons of people park and for long periods of time, i.e., longer than a day, and never got a ticket. I parked there overnight once as there were literally no open spots on the street. I left my apt. by 7:45 a.m. the next morning and had received a ticket at 7:40 a.m. I was not a happy camper. The other time was just two years ago. Again, same parking arrangements (street only) and so I tried to maximize our space by parking my car a little bit behind the No Parking Sign, i.e., just my trunk. I came home from work one day (I walk to work) to find a parking ticket. I was spitting mad. The cops here KNOW we have NO parking and, in fact, one of the prime assholes who live on my street had his big ass Dodge Ram parked COMPLETELY behind the sign for a full week once and didn't get a single ticket, but I try to be considerate of everybody else in our buildings and I get a $60 ticket. I paid it within three days so it was only half price, but still. I no longer attempt to be nice and thoughtful, since nobody else on my street is.

14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Definitely not

15. Farthest place you ever traveled?
Egypt

16. Do you have a garden?
No, no room for a garden, not that I'd have one if I did have room.

17. What's your favorite comic strip?
I have to agree with Heather and Derek on this one, Calvin & Hobbes, most definitely. I don't even read the comics anymore.

18. Do you really know all the words to the national anthem?
U.S. and Canada

19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?
Shower every morning (only way I wake up). Bath when I’m freezing to death in my apartment and need to warm up, usually afternoon, evening.

20. Best movie you've seen in the past month?
I've seen so many movies in the past month. How To Steal A Million and The Desk Set and both versions of The Italian Job

21. Favorite pizza toppings?
Onions and mushrooms

22. Chips or popcorn?
Popcorn, although that is not said enthusiastically.

23. What color lipstick do you usually wear?
Fetish or Verve

24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
I'd have to say No to that one.

25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
Oh yeah, in my head when I was 12 and watching Miss America on TV.

26. Orange Juice or apple?
Apple Cider.

27. Favorite type of chocolate bar?
Lindt 85% Chocolate

27. When was the last time you voted at the polls?
This past November

28. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Last summer when somebody brought them into work from home. YUMMY!

29. Have you ever won a trophy?
It was a plaque for Women's Intramural Soccer back in high school. Only trophy type item I ever received, unless you count the Perfect Attendance ribbon I got one year in grade school.

30. Are you a good cook?
I am when I bother to cook.

31. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
Hell, even my 86-year-old Grandma knows how to pump her own gas!

32. Ever order an item from an infomercial?
No, although those Tupperware-like containers which stack together nicely and use the same size lid that they've been showing lately are very tempting!!!!

33. Sprite or 7-up?
Neither.

34. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?
Yup, six years of Burger King.

35. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy?
Allergy pills

36. Ever throw up in public?
Oh yes, but I think I told this story recently. I puked at the Most Famous Intersection in San Francisco – Haight & Ashbury, unfortunately, not in front of The Gap. If I didn't tell it, I will soon.

37. Would you prefer being a millionaire or to find true love?
This is a toughie. I'm pretty cynical, so I'm not sure I believe in true love, but I know that money does not buy happiness…still I hope to find my own Wesley one day, so I guess I'll say True Love.

38. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No, that's called lust.

39. Ever call a 1-900 number?
Nope.

40. Can exes be friends?
Yes.

41. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
My cousin Maureen and her brand new baby.

42. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby?
I have absolutely no idea.

43. What message is on your answering machine?
No answering machine, just the cell phone and I have no idea what message I have on it.

44. What is in your backpack?
The bag I carry every day is not a backpack, but it contains my badge to get into the building, CDs, 2004 pocket calendar, 2005 Book of Days calendar, calculator, checkbook, deodorant (helps if you're suffering from a brainfade in the morning and forget to put some on), small bottle of ibuprofen, aleve and allergy pills.

My backpack, on the other hand, is my racing bag. It contains at all time (1) one Brasilian flag, (1) one Mexican flag, my Patrick Racing Rain Suit in XL as it was the only size they had, three stopwatches, Sharpie, credential holders, Racegirl Headband, pair of gloves (after Milwaukee 2003, I'm not getting caught out in the cold again), usually my binoculars, but I lost them after the last symphony, and piece of paper with all the Champ Car track lengths on it.

45. Favorite thing to do before bedtime?
Play solitaire on my electronic handheld game.

46. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
Lack of pain when I walk

47. What is the first concert you ever went to?
Bob Seger at age 15.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home