Saturday, April 18, 2009

Cat Scratch Saturday



This is Igor's favorite place to hang out when I'm in the shower. Directly to the right of where he's sitting is said shower. Schneider built the shelves in the wasted space between the end of the tub and the wall (my old apt. directly below did not have these handy-dandy shelves) and we all appreciate them. Boris likes to climb up on the very top (just above Igor's spot) and you can see where Igor likes to sit. I use the purple towel to protect the ones I actually use from becoming covered in black cat hair.

Today was as GORGEOUS day here in Michigan. I went out for Sander's hot fudge cream puffs with the OS, Mom and the Nephew's girlfriend (nephew was going to a geek fest). After the hot fudge decadence, we went to Grandma's condo to check out the stuff that was left. I hadn't gotten to go through her stuff the first time around because I was in SF and Vegas. I got some cool kickass old time ash trays that don't look like ashtrays but sweet glass sculptural bowls. I'll have to take a picture sometime to show you. Childhood memories.

I'm not feeling 100% so I'm going to bed. I do not need to get sick AGAIN! I'm tired of being sick.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At Sunday, 19 April, 2009, Blogger LL said...

It oughta be illegal to post about cats after 9 p.m.

 
At Sunday, 19 April, 2009, Blogger Kathleen said...

LL - Don't lie - you want it to be illegal to post about cats at any time!

 
At Sunday, 19 April, 2009, Blogger fermicat said...

Zima will climb up the the top shelf of the bathroom linen closet if I leave it open for her. It has all the right attributes - height, soft place to sleep, and enclosed. And I don't want her there, which makes it downright perfect in her mind.

 
At Sunday, 19 April, 2009, Blogger Jenn said...

I want a cat! I miss the quirkyness.

 
At Tuesday, 21 April, 2009, Blogger Kathleen said...

Fermi - Sounds very similar to Igor's spot, except there's no door, so I can't stop him. Hence, the purple towel.

Red - I can't be without a cat. I miss them terribly when I go on vacation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home