Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Burning Skies

I got tagged by Ben O. over at the Procrastination Station. It's apparently the Alphabet "MeMe."

Here we go . . .

A - Available/Single or Taken? Single (not sure about the available appellation yet)
B - Best Friend? I'd say it's a three-way tie: Martha, Soyon & Pamela
C - Cake or pie? Pie, as long as it’s not pumpkin.
D - Drink Of Choice? Guinness Stout.
E – Essential Item You Use Everyday? My bed.
F - Favourite Color? I don't even know. Black was my favorite color for years, but I guess I'm getting away from my goth/punk days, as these days I find myself buying red and orange and brown (not all in the same piece of clothing, thank you very much.)
G - Gummy Bears or Worms? Swedish fish.
H - Hometown? Redford, MI or as we called it Deadford.
I - Indulgence? Music, books, DVDs
J - January or February? Dear God, aren't they the same hideousness wrapped up in different names?
K - Kids & Their Names? Boris & Igor. Yes, I know they're not actually children, but they're all I have.
L - Life is Incomplete Without? Family & Friends.
M - Marriage date? ???
N - Number of Siblings? Four – two sisters and two brothers.
O - Oranges or Apples? Apples – any but Red Delicious as I find them anything but delicious.
P - Phobias/Fears? Driving in snow and ice, mostly because I don't trust the other people on the road to have the sense God gave a duck.
Q - Favourite (movie) Quote? "The lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."
R - Reason to Smile? My nieces & nephews (yes, even the Terror Children).
S - Season? Spring or Fall? I should like Spring because it's saving me from winter and leading me into the beauty that is summer, but around here it's usually rainy and drab and just downright shitty, so I have to go with Fall.
T - Tag 3 people?
Heather
Suzy
Ursa
U - Unknown Fact About Me? I hate going to the gym.
V - Vegetable you don’t like? Creamed corn, baked beans, sweet potatoes
W - Worst Habit? Picking at my lips when they're dry and scaly.
X - X-rays You’ve Had? Ribcage, little toe, neck, upper back, knees
Y - Your Favorite Food? I have to go with Ben's response here: pizza & French fries, but I'd add mashed potatoes as my comfort food.
Z – Zodiac sign? Leo

9 Comments:

At Tuesday, 16 January, 2007, Blogger Ben O. said...

Kathleen - I love your drink and food answers. We think alike, Girl.

Ben O.

 
At Tuesday, 16 January, 2007, Blogger Ben O. said...

BTW - Why is this post entitled "Burning Skys"?

Just curious.

Ben O.

 
At Tuesday, 16 January, 2007, Blogger mr. schprock said...

"The lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."

I don't know what movie that's from, but I totally dig the quote.

 
At Tuesday, 16 January, 2007, Blogger LL said...

Oooo... the thick plottens.

 
At Tuesday, 16 January, 2007, Blogger Nob Hill Omnivore said...

Wa'ssa Swedish fish? I know you're not talking lutefisk.

 
At Wednesday, 17 January, 2007, Blogger Kathleen said...

Ben O - I use song titles for my post titles - whatever song happens to be playing at the time.

Schprockie - How lovely to see you here! Since movie was parenthetical, I took it to mean I could use any quote, not necessarily a movie quote. I used to have that posted at my job at the University since certain professors had major issues with the three-day-turnaround policy.

Sal - They're gummy, but contain no gelatin. Find a bulk food store in SF and you'll find Swedish fish. The red are the best.

 
At Wednesday, 17 January, 2007, Blogger Scott said...

Man, I hate Guiness. And who really enjoys going to the gym anyway?

 
At Wednesday, 17 January, 2007, Blogger Ben O. said...

This comment is then entitled "Wasted Years"

Try and figure that one out . . .

Ben O.

 
At Thursday, 18 January, 2007, Blogger Glen said...

Ben, are you rockin' the MAIDEN???

G

 

Post a Comment

<< Home