Wednesday, August 11, 2004

A Survey

The \\
Last Cigarette:1984? I was drunk and thought I could figure out why people smoke.
Last Alcoholic Drink:Bass Pale Ale last night - last beer in the fridge. ;-(
Last Car Ride:The whole weekend was a big car ride - Detroit to DeKalb, IL; DeKalb, IL to Road America in Elkhart Lake, WI, back and forth from Manitowoc, WI to Elkhart Lake for three days and then back to DeKalb, IL then home to Detroit - all in the space of five exhausting days.
Last Kiss:Um, that's a really good question.
Last Good Cry:I cried yesterday at the funeral, but it wasn't a good cry, it was a hold it back and try not to sob hysterically cry.
Last Library Book:I don't even begin to know.
Last book bought:Cause Celeb for a buck at the dollar store - hardcover!
Last Book Read:Just finished R is for Ricochet, before that Ten Big Ones by Janet Evanovich.
Last Movie Seen in Theatres:Shrek 2
Last Movie Rented:Touching the Void (Netflix)
Last Cuss Word Uttered:Probably "fucking" used as an adjective
Last Beverage Drank:water
Last Food Consumed:onion bagel
Last Crush:I gave up on crushes
Last Phone Call:work-related crap
Last TV Show Watched:Probably something on CNN yesterday morning.
Last Time Showered:This morning - 5:20 a.m.
Last Shoes Worn:Wearing my all black hi-top Chuck Taylors as I type
Last CD Played:Dvorak, New World Symphony
Last Item Bought:Champ Car license plate holder
Last Download:
Last Annoyance:Chicago Traffic - it was 2:00 p.m., WTF! Go to work, people!
Last Disappointment:
Last Soda Drank:Faygo Orange Pop - about a month ago
Last Thing Written:e-mail to my brother
Last Key Used:Apt. Key as I left this morning
Last Words Spoken:Drive safely.
Last Sleep:Last night
Last Ice Cream Eaten:Culver's Frozen Custard - yummy
Last Chair Sat In:my fancy desk chair here at the office - people covet it until I tell them that they only need to have neck surgery to get one.
Last Webpage Visited:http://walkenaround.blogspot.com/

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home